Old 04-02-2004, 06:30 PM
martin

Default Mail order vegetable plants??? If so, where?

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:58:34 -0000, "D Russell"
wrote:

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to be a little more organised this year :-)

snip

Anyone found a good place to do this, or should I bite the bullet and get
seeds, resign myself to not using most of them, and improve my propogation
arrangements?

TIA

Dave R

Have you tried looking for local gardening clubs/societies, many of these
sell of excess plants through the year, and you would probably get quite a
good selection of different varieties.

You may well even find someone who'd happily swop a couple of chilli plants
for a couple of tomatoes etc.

or in this group?

Via HDRA site
http://www.organiccatalog.com