Old 04-02-2004, 06:46 PM
T Banning

Default attn: Paghat, visiting seattle area

A nice guide even for us Puget Sounders...

"Janet Baraclough .." wrote in
message ...
The message
from (paghat) contains these words:

(snip)
There's much else possible to see garden wise all around Puget Sound,

but
these would be the cream of the cream for King County and a fun ferry

ride
away in Kitsap County. Pam may have some additonal recommendations, as

no
one person ever gets to see quite everything cool around here, there's
just so darned much that is great.

What a treat to read that! A great write-up... especially the eating
recommendations :-).I've printed it off to stash in my "trips and
treats" file of places I mean to get to.

Janet.