Old 05-02-2004, 03:02 AM
Michelle

Default where did all those wild vegies go ?

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:18:02 GMT, "N. Woolley"

I don't plan to put anything in my mouth any time soon unless I
purchase it at my grocer or I grow it my self I just found this topic
pretty neat and I'm well aware of the nature of hemlock and I can
identify most don't eats in my area which is pennsylvania and my
previous home Tennessee .
Don't wory I'm not going to show up on one of those ER programs on TLC
I do tend to stick my nose in lots of nooks and crannies though and
one day I might get it bitten off by a ssnake or somthing though if I
don't watch it
:- )
Michele