Old 05-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Mike

Default OT (just) Data protection Act

David could probably use the Data Protection Act against those who
tried to con him.
--
Martin

Very very difficult to pin that on them because they only used the
information as published here there and everywhere. I appear all over the
place and consequently I receive tons of junk mail. However it is only
recognising me according to which Association or organisation I am linked
to. I am perfectly at ease with what people pick up on web sites, newspaper
articles, Library Data Sheets, various Foreign Embassies round the world.
Federation of Naval Associations, Ministry of Defence, Royal Air Forces
Associations etc etc etc. But ifsomeone targetted me as a prospective
'customer' because of the age I was when my mother died etc etc etc, then I
really would blow my stack and the proverbial would hit the fan, and as
people on this newsgroup know, I can be a real *******.

Back to the DPA. 'A can of Worms' and you have to be really genned up on it
to fling it at anybody with the hope it will stick :-}}

Mike
Who never knowingly tells lies. (And if you didn't know, there is a story
behind that one)