Old 05-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Rod

Default Wet, Wet, Wet

David Hill wrote:

1.5 inches to 2pm yesterday, and it hasn't stopped since then
I am thinking of offering down hill water skiing.

I am told that all the reservoirs in this part of Wales are full to
overflowing, so will someone "Up There" please turn off the taps
now.......we've had more than enough.
Here we have now had just over 13 inches of rain so far this year, though we
got of lightly compared to parts of North Wales ....Capel Curig had 12
inches of rain in the first 3 days of this month, with 6 inches yesterday.
Forecast.......Heavy rain and strong winds.

Daft weather here, a week ago we were working in gale and horizontal snow, today
we've had 15C.
--
Rod
http://website.lineone.net/%7Erodcraddock/index.html