Old 05-02-2004, 06:45 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Vine Weevil

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

This is why so many garden chemicals are no longer for sale.
What you do with it after you have bought it is up to you. The formulation
is still the same. So if it worked on vine weevil before there's no reason
for it not to do so still.....but we can't say that .

Maybe not, but I'm not afraid to.....

Just the same as we are not allowed to say that if you boil rhubarb leaves
the resulting liquid can be used as an insecticide..

As soon as I get some more rhubarb I'll be doing that too. With a touch
of fairy liquid it is marvellous for aphids.

thinks

I wonder how it would work on shield bugs?

/thinks

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/