Old 05-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Frogleg

Default Allotments and thieves/vandals?

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 12:16:59 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Frogleg wrote:

How *are* allotments protected/restricted?

I'm not an allotment holder so can only suggest that most intruders don't
like light. Can you all band together to fit intruder lights, making sure
of course they don't upset any neighbouring houses?

As I understand it, the city allowed use of the land and not much
else. No budget for fences, lights, or attendents. And it was in an
area without houses very close by. Also an area where the law-abiding
stay indoors at night and ignore outdoor activity. . :-(