Old 05-02-2004, 06:46 PM
David W.E. Roberts

Default Mail order vegetables

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote
in message ...
In message , David W.E.
Roberts writes
Still only finding seeds - perhaps you could supply a URL for mail order
cherry tomato plants?

Dobies:

http://www.dobies.co.uk/cffiles/resu...08&cat_ca_ref=
527

Took me about 5 minutes to find. note it's a framed site, so this breaks
the frames.

But a GBP7 ish for 5 plants (plus postage I guess) it's an expensive way
to get such easily grown plants.

Thanks - this is the kind of service I was looking for.

Unfortunately the site seems to be partially broken at the moment - can't
get the details of individual items.

Now all I need is one which will supply a 'variety box' - I'll have one
yellow cherry tom, one red cherry tom, one yellow pepper, one red pepper, a
cucumber, a courgette, .........

This is the way you would shop at a garden centre and allows you to grow a
variety of vegetables without having to buy about 500 seeds or 50 plants.

Perhaps this is a business opportunity? :-)

Cheers
Dave R