Old 05-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Gardening club - activity ideas needed!!!

How about a nude frolic through the soccer court during half-time!!!

That will bring plenty of attention to your local 'Horticultural Society'!!!

You could try gene splicing a pussy willow and prince Charles and see if
there is any environmental impact from the results.

JennyC wrote in message

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
We are in the process of bringing our local 'Horticultural Society' into
the twenty first century and are looking for ideas for activities that
might attract the younger inhabitants of our village.

Without being rude, please, does anyone have any brilliant brain waves
that might help us out?
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.