Old 05-02-2004, 07:11 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Hill side planting

Thought you said you did all the work in your original posting.

Now you know why one definition for "professional" is simply one who gets
paid to do a job rather than someone who knows what they are doing. Most
contractors do what is cheapest and most expedient for them for them rather
than what is best for the job. It is best to have them explain in detail
what they are to do and have it in writing just in case they screw up the
job.

DM wrote in message ...
In article ,

"Cereus-validus" wrote:
What are you using for mulch?

Have you considered using gravel instead?

DM wrote in message ...
I have a hill side that I have planted flowers and put rocks. I have
mulched the area to keep the weeds out. The problem is that the

mulch
keeps
running off the side of the hill when it rains and into the stones

below
and
out into the street. What is the best solutions to keep the weed from

growing
and not cause such a problem?
Any solutions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks GSM

Regular cypress mulch is what was used. By the way our garden was done

by a professional.