Old 06-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Jan

Default Lawn Spikers

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
Wait until the grass is growing strongly or you are likely to do more
damage than good. I don't know where you are in the country, but, here
in Lancaster, we seldom do anything, other than give it a long haircut,
before mid April and often not until the beginning of May.

Jane, many thanks for your detailed instructions on lawn care. I've printed
it off for future reference. I really have to give my lawn aerator a quick
try because I told B&Q that I'd return it if it didn't work properly! I'll
just do it a couple of times, though, and hope I don't bend it!

Thanks again.