Old 06-02-2004, 03:45 PM
sweet

Default Dog resistant sod?

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"RM" wrote:

"Katra" wrote in message
Is there any such thing???

I had a decent patch of english ivy going, and some St. Augustine.
She is a very active border collie and has killed it all. I have bare
dirt where she runs. :-(

Any suggestions?

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...e=0&user id=k
atra

I have found that Tiff 419 holds up well to dog traffic. I have a

border
collie as well and you can see the trail, but tiff will adjust and grow

very
close and dense to the ground. When it is first starting to grow I made
some temporary obsticals that I could put in the dogs run path and make

it
go around, giving the grass a chance to take hold and grow.

Awesome, thanks, but I've never heard of it!
Where can I get it and does it come in sod or do I have to plant seed?

Thanks!!!

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,

I tried google.com, amazon.com, and eBay.com to buy Tiff 419 and came up
blank. I also did a search for "lawn garden" at google.com and then check
some sites out for Tiff 419... nothing!
So at one of the well designed sites I asked them to contact me. If and when
they do i will post the address here.

-sweet
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/jbc33/