Old 06-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default Amazoy (Zoysia) grass anyone?

"Blue" wrote in message ...
I am in a life and death struggle with what I have been told is a Kikuyu
grass invasion here in Los Angeles county. I treated it with Roundup and
then after arduous dethatching reseeded it with annual rye to await the

hot
months. The stuff actually poisons the ground where it is densest and the
seeds won't take. Now I see it resprouting from the roots, something I

was
told to expect. When it takes off again I plan to apply Roundup again

but
just don't know where I am going in this battle.\

I would recommend contacting your county cooperative extension office for
help.