Old 06-02-2004, 04:18 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default brown spots

duh?!?!
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/art_plant_nutrient.htm

--
RedForeman ©®

"Dacaprice" wrote in message
om...
Then you surely have enough lighting, maybe it's ferts or over feeding?
You'll find a balance somewhere between feeding and ferting, that you're
doing one too much, probably food....

Actually, I think it looks pretty nice... even with the brown spots...
rubbing them off, did it produce stuff that came off or was it just a

brown
spot IN the leaf?

I tried rubbing off the brown spots, but they do not come off. I
finally got my CO2 yeast setup running. I'm not sure how many bubbles
it should be producing per second, or it producing enough; atleast
it's producing. I will just monitor the pH over the next couple
days to see if it makes a difference. I noticed though that i am
getting holes in some of my leaves. Is that related to the algae?