Old 06-02-2004, 05:32 PM
chaz

Default Roosters

"Heather Gribble" wrote in message
Hi all....any suggestions for an aggressive rooster...my neighgbours have
one and they don't want to get rid of it....it has 2 hens under its
charge....is bringing in another rooster a good idea to take it's
aggressiveness away from the humans a good idea?....I know it's not
gardening but it's "husbandry"!! Many thanks for any replies

forthcoming!!

Bringing another rooster into the yard is only going to irritate him, unless
you find a more aggressive one, in which case, you would have a larger
problem. I had an aggressive one once who decided to try me, I wore him out
with a stick, and he didnt try that again.

The rooster is doing what he was made to do.

chaz