Old 06-02-2004, 07:07 PM
John Bachman

Default Pond Liner Pricing

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:26:08 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

"Bryan" wrote in message
Haven't been here in a while. Pond is all dark and gloomy looking, but

after
seeing my tax rebate from good old G.W., I'm looking into a liner this
spring. If memory serves me right, I need a 20'x30'. I'm looking into the
best I can afford, which seems to be 45mil EPDM. I've found it in 2

Shawnee,
OK sites justliners & pondliners for $.42/sq ft. Is this a going ratefor
this type/size liner? Should I be looking into a different type besides
EPDM?

I bought mine from pondtechnology.com in Baltimore last year. Good price,
nice people.

I got a complete pond kit from them and was very happy with it. No
problems and real nice people. Call 'em up, give 'em your dimensions
and layout and tada, pond kit comes.

A happy customer.

John