Old 06-02-2004, 08:11 PM
FarmerDill

Default National Home Gardening Club

This instance is not one of those. They never say you will definitely be a
product tester, but that you MAY be chosen to test products. I always
received
this or that to test out for them. LIke I said, if you send back the
completed
questionnaire, you are sent more product. If you don't send it back, you
never
get another thing.

Agreed
You have to sign up as a product tester. If you do and complete the
questionnaires in a timely fashion, they will send you other products to test.
Unfortunately you don't get to choose your category. I am a vegetable grower
and while I have recieved some vegetable seeds and tools pertainent to veggie
growing, I have also recieved materials fror house plants, a tick/ chiggere
repellent bracelet and other stuff I am not in a position to test. The magazine
is about on a par with Organic Gardening and is heavy on decorative gardening
with minor attention to veggies. The sign -up prizes are cheap types but have
always been delivered in timely fashion.