Old 07-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Hal

Default Heated pond

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:53:33 -0500, GrannyGrump
wrote:

I think perhaps GG didn't realize there would be a hole in the ice layer,
but I'm assuming, so hope I'm not committing the Ass U Me injury from doing
so. ;o) ~ jan

I think I was thinking of snow covering the ice, and it didn't occur
to me that the hole would remain open, until later after posting.

Left me in a state of confusion! I'm sitting inside with a 60 degree
wind blowing rain most of the day so you can guess how much I know about
gassing under ice anyway. Sounded like a good idea to mention it at
the time though.

Regards,

Hal