Old 07-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Peter Jason

Default Citrus in pots?

I have a Tahitian lime tree in a pot next to a brick wall, and the plant
gets most of the afternoon sun.

Sadly, I have had only 3 limes the whole 3 years it has been planted.

"Brandon" wrote in message
Am considering a grapefruit,Valencia Orange and a Meyer lemon tree for my
yard in Gilbert AZ. Not really sure where I want to plant them, plenty of
space, I kind of like the idea of putting them in LARGE decorative pots as

have seem them planted that way in several places. BUT I wonder, what

kind
of growth can I expect out of them if they are in pots? I would like to

see
decent sized "trees"( I know the lemon is technically a bush), but will

the
pot size limit this growth?
Thanks
Brandon