Old 07-02-2004, 03:10 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default FS misc.

I absolutely feel for you.

Dude, I live in California and went through Divorce! Every year I file my
tax papers, and have to send copies to my ex-wife's attorney!

All I can tell you is this: No matter how bad it looks now, it will
definitely get a whole lot better later!

Hang in there, and protect your BALLS, stay a MAN!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"KenCo" wrote in message

located in Warwick R.I.

Divorce sale, I gotta move.
all prices listed are for 1 of each item
cash only, no C.C.'s

this stuff must go, Im still in buss. but cant
take these items w/ me!

1/8 HP Dayton (gast?) blower $125.00 good cond.

pickup only on tanks
qty / desc.
25 or so 10 gal tanks, $4 ea
4-5 15 gal $8 ea.
3-4 40 gal breeder $40 ea.
1 30 gal breeder $30 ea.

Rubbermaid stock tanks
1 70 gal $40
2 100 gal $60
1 150 gal $100

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced