Old 07-02-2004, 03:13 AM
RM

Default Dog resistant sod?

It depends on the amount of shade. Tifway 419 is a hybred bermuda, only in
sod form, there are no seeds for it. I have purchased it at various grass
places in austin, the grass patch on 183 carries it. You can get it in two
froms, sod grown in sand or sod grown in regular black dirt. The place I
purchased it was:

http://www.bastroptexasusa.com/AZGrass/

This site has some very good information on the various types of grass and
what works best in the area.

-D

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"cat daddy" wrote:

I tried google.com, amazon.com, and eBay.com to buy Tiff 419 and came

up
blank. I also did a search for "lawn garden" at google.com and then

check
some sites out for Tiff 419... nothing!
So at one of the well designed sites I asked them to contact me. If

and
when
they do i will post the address here.

I did a search for Tiff 419 , grass, Austin and this appeared among

the
links.
http://www.huvarfarms.com/

It seems to be a popular golf course grass, so calling one of them

might
turn up a more local supplier

Excellent, thanks! :-)
I've tried to grow Bermuda without much success out back. Maybe this
will do better!

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...