Old 07-02-2004, 05:31 AM
Michelle

Default Shunning the Sun Is Dangerous!

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:52:34 GMT, The Ghost In The Machine
wrote:

below
In alt.politics.usa.misc, Godzilla Pimp

wrote
on Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:29:50 GMT
.net:
Coffee is good, coffee is bad. Butter is good, butter is bad. The sun is
good, the sun is bad. The earth is getting cold, the earth is getting warm.
The Jews make money and gain power by spooking the goyim (cattle).

Naturally. It's all the Jews' fault. Never mind the
other corrupt leaders of the world; the Jews were wholly
to blame for the mess in Afghanistan. And of course the
Jews were the primary instigators of Idi Amin's regime,
not to mention the regimes of Saddam Hussein's, Nikita
Kruschev, and the Shah of Iran. If one looks closely one
will see them backing Benito Mussolini, Adolph Hitler (in
very old propaganda films) and of course the Marquis de
Sade and Nicoḷ Machiavelli benefited hugely therefrom.

The United States people have been deceived by the Jews
because they somehow turned their ultra-secret weapon that
no one is allowed to speak about lest they become 100%
kosher dill pickles, into a weather balloon, confusing just
about everybody -- including of course the War Department
at the time. Fortunately, the item is now somewhere
in a hangar -- Hanger 18, if reports are to be believed,
safely guarded. Can't be too careful.

Evolution is a favorite con game, with Jews doing such
weird things as engineering the death of all of the
trilobytes (as they proved that God existed) after God
caused the Cambrian explosion, causing the size of the
horse to increase, sticking up fake pepper moths, and
inserting various vestigial parts such as the sacroiliac
and appendix into the otherwise perfect design of the
human body, all to confuse the issue.

That ship in Philadelphia which vanished might have
had something to do with all this. I'd have to check
its registry.

And then there's the global warming fiasco. The Jews are
somehow to blame for that, either by selling inferior air
to the Earth at its creation (they had an in with God,
apparently) or by supporting Halliburton.

And of course I have bridges for sale. Some of them might
even be in Texas.

Do you have any ocean front property in AZ If you do let me know I've
been meaning to pick some up :- )

[vitamin D news item snipped]

Oh, BTW: the news item regarding coffee, if one reads carefully,
focuses more on the *drinking* than the actual *coffee*; the
same effect would be had were one to drink distilled water.
All it does is flush the system. Seems that only 4 ounces
of coffee is actually used by the body (presumably the rest is
discarded, much like vitamin C).

Wow. Is that a black helicopter hovering outside my win...