Old 07-02-2004, 01:35 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] Blaauw question

Michael Dirr lists it as: Juniperus chinensis 'Blaauw', described thus:
"Foliage is a rich blue-green, dense-growing, upright form, reminds me of a
number of wide V's stacked upon each other, 4 to 6' high and wide (?);
introduced from Japan by J. Blaauw and Company of Holland about 1924."

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: