Old 07-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Rhiannon S

Default easy to grow?

Subject: easy to grow?
From: "Suz"
Date: 07/02/2004 13:25 GMT Standard Time

I'm now having another look at seeds and want more like this. Totally easy
to grow, the sort you can't kill. Don't care if they spread like wildfire -
so much the better. I like cottage style, with really soft pink blue and
white, and lots of soft green. Is there anything like nasturtiums, but not
bright yellow or orange?

Corncockles? Nothing like nasturtiums, but very pretty, verry easy to grow and
they self seed. Borage, a self seeding anual herb. Poppies, one seed packet
and they will be with you for ever. I assume marigolds would be too bright
yellow, but might be worth considering. Foxgloves, they'll take a couple of
years to flower, but worth it, same with Honesty.

HTH
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/