Old 08-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Ray

Default Onc. Aloha Iwanga

Yep, WildCatt. A real benefit to the obsessives like us.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Frank H. Kirchner" wrote in message
Ray,

What was the program that you used to check out the pedigree? Was it
Wildcatt or some other program? It sure would be nice to have such a
complete record on my collection if I ever became obsessive enough to do

it.
LOL

Thanks.

Frank
"Pam" wrote in message
om...
Perhaps species was the wrong word to use. I was looking at my Ortho
Orchids Book, oncidium pages, and wondered which kind of oncidium that
Aloha Iwanga was. I was trying to decide how large it would get, and
where it originated. (To try to keep it happy.) Is it totally a
hybrid? Do you know how large it will get at maturity? I received
mine with 3 blooming spikes as a Christmas gift. It has finished
blooming. The spikes never went brown, but they didn't appear to be
swelling for rebloom either, so I cut them off yesterday. Did I do
wrong? It has 2 new growths at the base, I am assuming these will be
new bulbs. Any hints on how to keep the Christmas gift happy?

(Pam) wrote in message

. com...
What kind of oncidium is Aloha Iwanga? I have seen it described as
'thin leaf oncidium'. Does anyone know what is its' exact species?