Old 08-02-2004, 04:02 AM
Salty Thumb

Default I visited....

"madgardener" wrote in :

I visited GardenWeb the other day. Interesting. LOTS of diversified
topics concerning all sorts of plants. Even some forums with
specifics, like Gardening in Tennessee. And a place for new forums,
made me think ....hmmmm a lot of us from Wreck.gardens could visit
there and smooze and name the forum "rec.garden refugees" or maybe
back yard chatting from the neighborhood of rec.garden" there are no
restrictions other than language. and 99% of us are pretty good at
that anyway out of common respect. I've not given up on wreck.gardens,
just thought it was interesting. my two cents worth.

Yeah but can you get free calla lilies there?