Old 08-02-2004, 04:02 AM
Salty Thumb

Default Roosters

"Heather Gribble" wrote in
:

Hi all....any suggestions for an aggressive rooster...my neighgbours
have one and they don't want to get rid of it....it has 2 hens under
its charge....is bringing in another rooster a good idea to take it's
aggressiveness away from the humans a good idea?....I know it's not
gardening but it's "husbandry"!! Many thanks for any replies
forthcoming!!

If you bring in another rooster, more likely than not you'll eventually end
up with one rooster and one coq au vin, but not until they cockle-doodle
you to death first.

This only applies to normal roosters and not metrosexual roosters.