Old 08-02-2004, 05:07 AM
madgardener

Default I visited....

I did notice that there were some etiquette rules but other than basic
common sense, nothing out of the ordinary. I'm curious and willing to give
it a shot. I can ALWAYS learn about horticulture! g
madgardener

Someone runs the boards? I've never noticed anyone being censored or
talking about rules, etc. It's just gardeners posting. Some of the
specialty boards aren't that active, but I've found so much info over

there.

I like that the posts stay up, my news server only holds posts for maybe
2 weeks. But I've never had a problem with web-based boards, especially
ones with good search capabilities.

Janine