Old 08-02-2004, 11:50 AM
RapturousRenay RapturousRenay is offline
Registered User

Location: nowra, australia
Default How to get my plumeria to start another main branch?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim Caldwell
[b]I have a frangi-pangi that is about 6 ft. tall now. Problem is, it is very
lop-sided,

hi jim
cut it back.
if you simply cut the growing tips off, it will produce new branches at the tips.... and therfore might stay kinda lanky..
i suggest cut it back hard... down past the two branches... even as far down as where they fork.
this will produce growing tips also, but might make the top bushier giving it some more balance.
Renay