Old 08-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Alan Connor

Default Self-Sufficiency Acreage Requirement?

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 02:02:08 -0600, Katra wrote:

In article ,
Sue wrote:

You will, but you won't respond because then I will know you read it.
Snicker. Who's the hypocrite. You claim to killfile people and then
respond to them (or so I've heard). Please keep up the good work.

Another example of the folly that seems to dominate your life: You believe
what is convenient for you and then close your mind to further input.

You believe that I don't live where I say I live with no supporting evidence
at all. To the contrary: I obviously know more about living directly from
the land (you know: *survival*) than anyone else here. No contest.

You believe I read your posts when there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

(I believe that I have read 1 of your posts in the last 3 months or so.)

If you would just start posting to OTHER people things that made sense, I
would try your posts to me again, but honestly, you come across as a
****ing idiot. And a mean one at that.

I KNOW that you aren't, but you seem determined to prove you are.

I do things *MY* way, Sue-Bitch-Hypocrite.

My "killfile" is just a score that tells me just exactly why I am not reading
(as a rule, and almost always if it is a post directed to me) someone's post.

I know you love people that you are harassing to killfile you so that you
have free rein to slander them behind their backs.

(that is, if they won't play nasty word games with you)

Too ****ing bad.

(the rest deleted unseen)

AC
--