Old 08-02-2004, 06:44 PM

Default Salt in a Nutshell

yes. it is best to have that low level of salt in the pond. now some people here
never use it and do fine, but some people here have a natural level of salinity in
their water like those live near the coasts or those live where the water flows thru
salt deposits. Brett who breeds and raises koi has natural salt in the water he
pumps into his ponds. Even so, he adds considerable salt as a preventative. I tend
to follow the advice given by people who make their living from fish rather than
hobbiest who have perfected their fish keeping abilities on a few tanks maybe with
water a whole lot better than I have coming outta the tap. Ingrid

(REBEL JOE) wrote:

OK now I'm confussed. I started useing salt because most here said it
was best. Now some say not tożżżż Should I or Not??żż So far
my fish are doing fine. Should I keep it up or not.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.