Old 08-02-2004, 07:27 PM

Default I say we should give him what's owed. - was SN2A20

in article , mapi at
wrote on 2/8/04 9:41 AM:

chr8778 babbled and gurglednews:NHkVb.432624
$ts4.364079@pd7tw3no:

What better way to get even with a child pornography distributor than to
use his 1-year-old baby daughter for an identity theft project, or even
making a "friendly" phone call to his home at 3:00 AM ?

snip

Your post has been forwarded to the FBI counter Terrorism unit, the Travis
county Sherrif's office, the Austin PD, the FCC and your isp.

Have a nice day.

-- mapi
Explanation of a Free Country:

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

What's the matter, mapi? What happened to being a rebel? What happened to
free speech, regardless?