Old 08-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Nsty N8

Default Anubias Questions....

Hello,
I have a low tech 10 gallon with kitty litter/sand, no co2 and a 15w light
fixture.
The tank has crypt wendtii and java moss. I want to add either anubias nana or
anubias coffeefolia. I have a few questions...
Since anubias are slow growers are they a target for bb algae? Or is that only
an issue with intense lighting and co2 tanks?
How large do the leaves get on the anubias nana?
I saw anaubia nana "pettite" available, however; the cost was ~$8.00 for a
portion the size of a quarter, could some1 recommend a cheap source of the
"pettite" nana?

Thanks
N8