Old 09-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Janice

Default Getting rid of Calla Lillys

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 06:12:48 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Dig them up and give them to someone who appreciates them.

There are many out there who would just love having them.

I may be wrong, but I think the point was she didn't want to DIG that
much. Otherwise she'd probably have dug 'em out. My apologies if I
was wrong!

Janice

Elisheva Bailey wrote in message
. com...
We moved into our new home last and year and last spring an entire
area of Calla Lillys errupted near a fence. The area is about 3 feet
wide and at least 15 feet long. Full of Lillys, we wanted to use the
space for something else so I cut them off, but I guess that didn't
work because they all came back again and keep growing.

Any ideas on how to get rid of them? Round-up?

Thanks!