Old 09-02-2004, 09:34 AM
black-dog

Default Mystree in Tunbridge Wells, Kent (true story)

I noticed that Message-ID:
from Jaques d'Alltrades contained the following:

Yeah, leave it out.

Look, bud, if you continue like this we may all be rowan as it's getting
no osier to find horrid puns, so I'm aspen you to stop laburnum the
subject. Even a dogwood cock a leg at some of these innit.

You think I'm some kind of sap? Trust you to come out with that old
chestnut. I'm no beech bum even if I am an old hip-py.

--
black-dog

A dog does not care about the previous dogs in your life.