Old 09-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Steve & Erin

Default question about starting seeds nad lighting...

A heating pad, trays and seed starter pots, 4' fluorescent lights... all
available at a good gardening shop. Should run you about $100-$150.

"Two x over" wrote in message
hi-
now that the basement is somewhat cleaned and cleared up, i thought it

might be
neat to start some perennials and veggies--my question--on a budget, what

do i
need for a lighting and warmth system??? ive got a great handyman of a

hubby
in my cornergrin, so' i'd like to look like i have a clue when i
"suggest"....

also..what are some fairly easy perennials to start with? i'm hoping
coneflowers on the list.....

betsey
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"