Old 10-02-2004, 01:32 AM
Salty Thumb

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

(paghat) wrote in
news

Sorry if I was gruff, but that hitler's-a-jew crap is one of the
things up there with rape & child molestation that peeves me
considerably. Mainly it gets me peevish because the more virulent
antisemites SHOULD seem to retarded to ANYone thinking human being
that none of their ideas can take hold. Yet the craziest fabrications
get repeated by people who should never be that foolish, yet who fail
even to question what should at first blush be obvious folklore. Must
be related to that same old theory that if someone's going to lie to
the public, make it as wildly improbable & unconvincing a lie as
possible, & that way the masses will think surely it must be true.
Makes me want to kick every parrot of such craziness.

-paggers

How do you know it isn't true? For all I know Ian Kershaw could have more
whoppers than Burger King. A lot of your arguement seems to be because
Hitler had such and such an upbringing and/or life (which may or may not be
true) he was predisposed to be anti-semetic. Howewer, all that has
absolutely no causal relation to Hitler's paternity. You also assert that
Hitler was related to himself. While stranger things have kappened, how do
you know that's not a whopper, other than somebody else told you?

Oddly, you seem emotionally invested in believing one way or the other.