Old 10-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Salty Thumb

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

"madgardener" wrote in :

murderers). I don't delight or pretend to delight in the myth that
Hitler was Jewish. I was taught that in junior high school and never
knew otherwise until you educated me today. Of which I appreciate and

At my school, I learnt that he had a Jewish step-parent or some such, so
you're not the only one who's been edumikated with questionable
information. It wouldn't surprise me if such things are in a lot of
textbooks. The was a story on one of those news programs (Dateline,
Nightline, something like that) on how a lot of textbooks used in other
states have to pass muster in a let's just say not unbiased selection
process in Texas first.

As I am not 100 years old, I don't know if it's a myth or not, and really I
don't care. I don't see how it would matter, either, unless you like to
believe pseudological statements like "Hitler was a Jew, Jews must be
evil" or "Hitler was not a Jew. Jews must be good."