Old 10-02-2004, 01:46 AM
Illume

Default "rare" fragrant phal species

I bought a species once that was fairly fragrant. I'm not sure if I still
have it. Since I grow outdoors, one of the nusances beside theft has been
people removing or moving tags. So, mostly a picture and catalogue
everything for future refernce.

David C. Vaughn
davon96720

http://members.tripod.com/davon96720

No of SETI units returned: 1355
(Total hours: 16049)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

"Dustin" wrote in message
Are any of you phal species fanatics? I am trying (perhaps in vain) to
collect as many of the plants in this genus as possible. I guess I
should say as many as I can afford.
Where are some good sources for plants? I have already found white
oak, dowery, and oak hill. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks