Old 10-02-2004, 02:01 AM
Ra

Default [IBC] Annealed Copper Wire

Circumstances dictated that I abandon plans to harvest the wire.

Maybe I should cut it into 3 foot lengths and use those triangular long Priority Mail
boxes to ship it, instead of bending it further?

What is the preferred length for a 3mm wire?

I watered the Ficus today, that I am eyeballing for a Bonsai treatment.
I bent the branches horizontal in a few places.. and although they are
thick.. they are still flexible enough.
They are large enough though, that I will surely need at least 2 wraps
of even this strong wire.

The plants have put out a dozen or so ariel roots each,
which have established themselves.
I am currently building an area with multiple 'misters',
on a 6X a day timer, to encourage more 'air root' development,
along with being an area for Orchids, Ferns and seedlings.

--
best regards,
Ra