Old 10-02-2004, 02:35 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Annealed Copper Wire

Ray: I've had a different experience, at least with the larger gauges.
Yeah, smaller gauges like 14, 16 or 18 hardly need annealing in the
first place, but larger gauges (4, 6, 8, 10, 12) are not sufficiently
annealed for safely wiring bonsai, even though the box claims they are
annealed.
Alan Walker