Old 10-02-2004, 06:06 AM
Mac

Default Spelling issues

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:26:26 +0000, Sherwin Dubren wrote:

Hi,
I have noticed on this forum, and others as well, that some people
have
lots of problems with spelling. Sure we can figure out generally what
the
intent of the message is, but it's still annoying to see so many
spelling
mistakes. Most browsers have a 'spell-checker', which will quickly
identify and correct spelling errors. Maybe some people are not even
aware that they are making all these errors, but they can find out real
quick if they run a spell check on their next posting. I'm not trying
split hairs, but just want to see the forum be understandable and look
more professional.

Sherwin D.

If you care so much, might I suggest that you have a care about where your
lines break? I would rather read a dozen mis-spellings than read one post
with lines broken the way yours are, above.

Thanks. Just trying to promote a better experience for everyone.

--Mac