Old 10-02-2004, 06:42 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Gourami sick

Hey, a satanic aquarist, 8)
Does your tank have a Castle Greyskull covered with BGA?
Do you only keep black mollies?
Is your background a picture of a goat surrounded by strange symbols?
Is your 'moon globe' on 24/7 ?

ROFLMAO....
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**
and no I don't really think you're a satanist...just taking the ****

"Acevedo-Kabatoff" wrote in message

"Dan Norgard" wrote in message
Hi,
I was given a Dwarf Gourami which appears ill...it lays at a 45 degree

angle
at the bottom and when it swims in 'normal mode it's tail moves fine but

it
doesn't get anywhere. When it wants to go to the surface and grab some

air
it swims up just fine, in fact quite quickly. But it seems pretty

lethargic
to me. Also, it has lost the pigment in several places on it's sides;

not
Ich (I know what that looks like 8^), just white patches. Right now

it's
in
the Q.T.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Daniel,
Freeze it, there might be a cure some day.

Daniel is the 6th in a sequential set of Books that together contain 4973
verses (the 666th prime), pretty as Daniel is in part about 666:

27 Daniel 357 -the 6th in the set
29 Joel 73
----
4973 - the 666th prime