Old 10-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Dwight Sipler

Default I visited....Gardenweb sucks

paghat wrote:

...the craziest fabrications get repeated by people who should
never be that foolish, yet who fail even to question what should at first
blush be obvious folklore. Must be related to that same old theory that if
someone's going to lie to the public, make it as wildly improbable &
unconvincing a lie as possible, & that way the masses will think surely it
must be true. Makes me want to kick every parrot of such craziness...

I wouldn't recommend it. There are just too many of them. You would be
likely to get carpal tunnel syndrome in your foot and tennis knee.