Old 10-02-2004, 07:10 PM
BenignVanilla

Default FS misc.

wrote in message
what in the world is there to dislike about an advocate of the women's

rights
movement who's whole purpose is to ensure equal rights for women?
That is like saying you "hate" civil rights cause there are a few whackos

out there.
You hate civil rights movement too?

snip

How funny...or irionic I guess. We were just discussing equal rights for
women at lunch. An associate and I were argueing that if women are allowed
to play on the Men's PGA tour, that men should be allowed on the LPGA. You
can imagine the discussion that ensued. And just to be clear, we were
argueing FOR women's rights, and equality, not against.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com