Old 10-02-2004, 07:41 PM
Loki

Default Spelling issues

il Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:26:26 GMT, Sherwin Dubren ha scritto:
[snip]
mistakes. Most browsers have a 'spell-checker', which will quickly
identify and correct spelling errors. Maybe some people are not even
aware that they are making all these errors, but they can find out real
quick if they run a spell check on their next posting. I'm not trying
split hairs, but just want to see the forum be understandable and look
more professional.

Sherwin D.

I hadn't noticed any glaring errors. I can still understand you guys.
And some of us live in countries where the spelling is still the
original stuff. ;-) But I won't belabour the point as I go to clean
out my grey aluminium milk saucepan and continue to cook my bacon
under the grill. heheh

A spell checker for my Amiga? hmmm I would have to train any
dictionary New Zealandese.
--
Cheers,