Old 10-02-2004, 07:49 PM
Marcia, Bethany and Me

Default Gourami sick

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
"Acevedo-Kabatoff" wrote in message

Daniel is the 6th in a sequential set of Books that together contain

4973
verses (the 666th prime), pretty as Daniel is in part about 666:

27 Daniel 357 -the 6th in the set
29 Joel 73
----
4973 - the 666th prime

It kinda bothers me that you've 'blessed' us with your 'wisdom'.... how
about taking that somewhere.. um... else? like... alt.satan.worshiper....

ya
know... because this is an aquatic plant group?

I only mentioned it for the feller with the sick Gourami
is named Daniel. God gave Daniel his name (Isaiah 45:4,
Ephesians 3:15), his fish, plants and all else. I am not a
Satan worshipper, and it kinda bothers me that you
would imply that I was. -Daryl S. Kabatoff