Old 10-02-2004, 09:05 PM
Frogleg

Default growing from seed, whats best?

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:31:27 GMT, ahmanley
wrote:

My name is alan and i am a student doing a design project on gardening.
I just need to know your opinions on, and the best way of, cultivating
plants from seed in a greenhouse. I am particularly interested in
tomatoes, peppers, chillies, corgettes and the like; plants that can be
grown exclusively in the greenhouse or are given a headstart in the
green house.

You have asked a question that is almost equivalent to "how do I grow
things?" Have you asked this in uk.rec.gardening? They are more
familiar with greenhouse-grown plants. All of the plants you mention
are most often grown outdoors in the US. Searches on "plantname
germination" and "plantname cultivation" will yield many references.