Old 10-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Rusty Mase

Default Cutter ants!! Help!!!!!

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:01:15 GMT, "Red" wrote:

The local guy on the radio,

Many years ago, I ran into a guy who got really mad at these ants,
they were probably Atta texana and he went after them with carbon
disulfide. Locally, these ants are most common along floodplains next
to waterways like Barton Creek. I did not speak much with him after
that. It might have worked but I do not want to even think about it.

If a colony of leaf cutter ants, fungus ants, town ants, what ever you
want to call them, showed up in my yard and wanted a rose plant to
eat, well rose plants are really cheap.

Rusty Mase