Old 10-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

/snip of familiar tale/

A mechanical barrier, in our experience, has been the only effective
prevention of fox ingress, it works where all the chemical ones haven't.

My fiend the Head Keeper surrounds his ¾ acre of rearing pens (where he
keeps several thousand laying pheasants) with two strands of electric
fencing wire, and that certainly does work.

If you want details you could ask him - you'll find him in z.local -
name of Mark Howard.

I don't know why I waste my breath sometimes. I said that we HAD solved the
problem and that electric fencing wasn't suitable in our situation.

sigh

:-)

Mary

--